W Energy Software, the new leader in upstream and midstream oil & gas SaaS ERP solutions, announces that Oxley Energy has signed software licenses for its Production Operations, Drilling, and Well Work software modules. The announcement follows a head-to-head evaluation of the operator’s existing field data capture, operations management, and production reporting solution in which W Energy Software was selected to replace the legacy software vendor. Top reasons for selecting W Energy Software include its unified upstream ERP platform built on the cloud, superior integration between field operations and accounting systems, fast and reliable daily allocations, and cost-effective licensing compared to legacy software.
Headquartered in Houston, Oxley Energy is a privately held energy company with operations in Oklahoma’s Arkoma Basin. In addition to managing extensive production operations, the producer manages drilling and completion operations in its area of interest. The company had relied on a legacy production operations solution to capture field data, allocate daily production volumes, and generate operational reports, however the software provided poor integration with its accounting system and was expensive to license. To manage drilling, repair, and other well work, Oxley Energy’s staff relied on manual, spreadsheet-based workflows.
Seeking to modernize its field operations with best-in-class technology, Oxley Energy selected W Energy Software’s upstream SaaS ERP platform, which will provide it with a unified suite of business applications built on the cloud. This includes modules for Production Operations as well as Drilling and Well Work.
Reasons for selecting W Energy Software over the competition include:
- Best-in-class ERP technology and user experience across a unified database and integrated software suite spanning field operations.
- Out-of-the-box capabilities to capture, aggregate, and integrate operations data with its financial and production accounting systems.
- Advanced production dashboards and self-service reporting provide a current view of daily production, well status, downtime, and drilling costs vs AFE.
- W Energy Software’s reputation for customer service and partnering with customers to ensure business results.
- The industry’s most comprehensive single platform, modern technology deployed in the cloud enables teams to reduce IT costs.
“A warm welcome to the newest member of the W Energy Software family and a big thank you for placing Oxley Energy’s trust in our upstream ERP platform, which will accelerate business performance across field operations, from drilling logistics and field cost tracking all the way through to well operations and production reporting,” said Pete Waldroop, CEO of W Energy Software.
“The velocity of our growth in the upstream market continues to increase as more and more producer’s like Oxley Energy discover the benefits of a true SaaS experience, modern software purpose-built for the tough challenges of today and tomorrow, and a technology partner capable of powering their entire operation with a unified suite of ERP solutions for accounting, land, production operations, and regulatory.”
-Pete Waldroop, CEO, W Energy Software