W Energy Software, the new leader in upstream and midstream accounting and transaction management solutions, announces that Phillips 66 Company has signed a contract for WE Measure and has become a member of its Measurement Product Consortium. Phillips 66 will deploy W Energy Software’s next-generation measurement solution following the commercial release in 2021. As a member of the Measurement Product Consortium, Phillips 66 benefits from favorably priced software licenses, unlimited enterprise-wide users and meter setup, and the opportunity to shape product direction and align industry needs with product development. This announcement follows on the heels of recent news in which W Energy Software announced the launch of WE Measure backed by the industry-led Measurement Product Consortium and the appointment of senior leadership to helm the product line.
“Phillips 66’s digital transformation efforts showcase their forward-thinking and desire for modern, automated solutions and has led Phillips 66 to partner with us,” said Pete Waldroop, CEO of W Energy Software. He continued, “W Energy Software is proud to deepen our relationship further with Phillips 66 to make the future of measurement a reality.”
-Pete Waldroop, CEO, W Energy Software
Phillips 66 is a leading energy manufacturing and logistics company with global operations. It relies on an extensive measurement network to track hydrocarbon and refined products across its vast operational footprint, ranging from gathering and pipeline management to storage, processing, and marketing.
On track for its 2021 commercial release, W Energy Software’s measurement solution will provide upstream and midstream companies with essential data management capabilities to monitor gas and liquid measurement data from the wellhead through production, storage, transportation, processing, and points of sale. The measurement solution provides much-needed choice in the market and will enable existing W Energy Software clients to seamlessly integrate measurement data with their W Energy Software solutions and drive new operational and cost efficiencies. W Energy Software’s Measurement Product Consortium is open to all upstream and midstream companies who will align product development with industry requirements while benefiting from early access to WE Measure, product discounts, and flexible contracts.
Top reasons for selecting W Energy Software over the competition include:
- Next-generation measurement capabilities for centrally managing volume, energy, and product quality data in the cloud, integrating large numbers of SCADA data sources, streamlining meter data analysis, validating measurement data, providing volume balances, and ensuring compliance with energy industry, regulatory, and accounting standards.
- Superior performance enables highly complex measurement processes to be run in minutes and builds confidence in results with end to end audit trails.
- Attractive multi-year measurement software licensing enables customers to deploy WE Measure across its entire operation without restriction on metered locations or end-users.
- W Energy Software’s reputation for customer support and partnering with customers to ensure business results.
- The industry’s most comprehensive single platform, modern technology deployed in the cloud enables teams to reduce IT costs.
“Excitement is really starting to build as WE Measure accelerates toward its commercial release in 2021 and with Phillips 66 now leading us out of the gate, I am confident that many more midstream and upstream companies will join us in the Measurement Product Consortium to drive the direction of product development while also locking in pricing on WE measure.”
-Stephen Anson, Director of Measurement